Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bacinovic: "I'm here to reach Serie A!!!"

Armin Bacinovic today (Photo by Hellas1903.it)
source: TGGialloblu.it


The press conference organized by Hellas Verona to introduce the new signing from Palermo, Armin Bacinovic, started with a talk by the chief executive Gardini: "We're not here to speak about his potentialities, because they are clear and well known. The Slovenian had many requests but he was very happy and proud to join our project thanks to the president Setti and the sporting director Sogliano".


Then the press asked to Armin few questions:



Q: What did you persuade to join Hellas?
A: I think Verona is a great team with great ambitions. I will have many chances to play as the executives told me. It doesn't matter how many caps I will have but where I will play. My wish is to help Hellas to reach Serie A next year. I had lot of requests both from Serie A and abroad.

Q: It was you or Palermo who made the choice?
A: Absolutely me.

Q: You didn't play a lot in Palermo...
A: The manager didn't trust me, so I decided to come here.

Q: Kurtic experience could help you.
A: I only want a thing: help Hellas to reach Serie A because it's a club with a great tradition and they deserve to play in that League.

Q: Was it also for the type of formation used?
A: I prefer to play in a midfield with three men but if we play with four I won't hurt me.

Q: Last year you decided to join Padova, in Serie B.
A: It's true, on January I was close to Padova but then I had an injury to my knee. Now I'm only concentrated on Hellas.

Q: Did you already speak with Slovenian players who play with Chievo?
A: No, I didn't, but I know them.

Q: Did you renounce part of your wage to join Hellas?
A: I don't want to talk about these things.

Q: In Italy you had four manager. Which one was your favorite?
A: Surely Delio Rossi. But all of them were well prepared.

Q: You had important international caps in the past. Did you expect to play in a Serie B side?
A: I always want to improve. Of course I'd like to play in Serie A next year, that's my motto.

Q: And the national team?
A: I've already spoke with our manager and he said I'll be called up for the next friendly match.

Q: Do you inspire your style of play to any famous player?
A: De Rossi and Pirlo in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment