Saturday 11 August 2012

Cacia: "Hellas? Onlty talks, but it'd be amazing to join them"

Cacia when he was at Fiorentina
source: Hellas1903.it

Interviewed in exclusive by Andrea Spiazzi, Daniele Cacia talked about the possibility to join Hellas Verona: "Lecce informed me that I will leave the club. I've only read on the newspapers that Verona want me. Of course I'm happy of it, but right now there are only media talks".

He was then asked about his will to join the gialloblu: "I'll come to Verona on my own, walking from Lecce. Joking aside, it'll be a
pleasure and a honor for me. Antonio De Vitis always talks to me about Hellas, he says that his experience in Verona was amazing".

About this favorite role in the attack zone he said: "I'm a good player as a forward. Last year at Padova I scored more than 10 goals. I played well the first part of the season, then our League finished very bad. 4-3-3? I played sometimes last season with a three-men attack and it won't be a problem for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment