Friday 17 August 2012

Genoa, Gilardino: "Hellas fundamental for my career"

source: TuttoMercatoWeb.com

Alberto Gilardino was interviewed by the journalists in the press conference before tomorrow's match of Coppa Italia.
"It is always a pleasure to meet Hellas. I was very young when I signed for them, but I felt the responsibilities of wearing that shirt even if I had already played un Serie A with Piacenza".

His eyes were gleamed when he remembered these times: "I scored 5 goals in a season and a half, from 2000 to 2002, before under Perotti and then with Malesani. It was a fundamental step of my career, in a city where the football is vital and there's a great passion".

Joys and delusions in his seasons with the gialloblu: the relegation and then an accident with his car, where Gilardino lost the control and went into the river Sile without any consequences.
He then concluded: "We'll do our best to go through in this competition".


Gilardino with Hellas

No comments:

Post a Comment