Thursday 6 September 2012

Cacciatore: "This is a prestigious club"; Berardi: "I want to demonstrate my skills"

Fabrizio Cacciatore
source: hellasverona.it

Yesterday Hellas Verona introduced two of their new signings to the press. We're talking about Cacciatore and Berardi, who joined the scaligeri in the last day of the summer transfer market.

Fabrizio Cacciatore, who is a right full back, was signed on loan from Sampdoria: "I chose Hellas because I think it is a glorious club that have nothing to envy to Serie A teams.
When you enter at 'Bentegodi' and you find there 20,000 people it's never easy and this is a stimulus for me.  My role? Last year in Varese I played in all the defensive positions, both the full back and the centre back. Then when we were in emergency I played once as a midfielder".
Then he said what he thought about the team that he will join: "I saw the games against Modena and Spezia: we have great potentialities, this is undoubted. The team is strong, but we changed a lot so we need time but game after game we'll see the real Hellas. Personally, I don't have the match rhythm because I played just few games this summer: I already knew I would have left Sampdoria".


Alessandro Berardi

On the other hand, Alessandro Berardi joined Hellas from Lazio.
The goalkeeper, who was born in 1991, spoke about his feelings about his new adventure: "I was in agreement with Lazio to stay in Rome to be the third goalkeeper and the club didn't want to sell me. In the last day of the transfer market they told me about the possibility to join Hellas and I immediately agreed. This is a very important club, a team built to win. I'm very happy of this choice. Rafael? I know him, but I'm here to work hard and make experience. He's a great player but every player play his chances and if Hellas will need me I want to give my best. This is my first adventure in the professional football and this convinced me even more to accept. This is a very big team, we have nothing less then Serie A teams".

No comments:

Post a Comment