Friday 14 September 2012

Hallfredsson: "We're ready to face Vicenza"

Emil Hallfredsson against Modena
source: hellasverona.it

Here's Emil Hallfredsson statements in view of tomorrow match against Vicenza interviewed by Radio Verona: "The derby is an important match and we're preparing it at the best. Last year we lost, despite my goal, and then we started our amazing period with nine wins in a row, but Saturday we want to win. My aim? It's to return to play in Serie A and with the new arrivals this team is strong in all the positions. We know that our objective is to reach promotion even if the are lot of teams that claim the same results. Serie B remain a very difficult League. How do I feel? I'm very fit and my teammates are as well. We travel to Vicenza without thinking about last year's result but to win the game".

No comments:

Post a Comment