Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mandorlini after Vicenza: "We really wanted to win this game"

Andrea Mandorlini
source: hellasverona.it

Andrea Mandorlini was very happy after the thrilling derby that saw Hellas winning 3-2 against rivals Vicenza: "They played a good game and they've started better than us. But we were concrete: I do like my time in the ball possession. We are patient. And we're improving game after game. We don't care if other teams lost, we're only looking at us and I think that the result we made is vital. Vicenza goals? In the first goal we were naive because Malonga was alone against four defenders. And even the second goal was a present. In general, the ball is always ours but we still don't have the right velocity. In the last twenty minutes we were tired because of the hot weather, it was the first time that we played at 15. I have to congratulate myself with Vicenza and Pinardi in particular, I liked him very much. Hallfredsson? He played two games with his National team, as well as Bacinovic. From the Icelandic I want more than that: he's at his 65%, like the general condition. Martinho's injury? I hope it won't be anything serious. It's a pity because he's an adaptable player. Cacia? He want to score a lot, that's why we signed him".

No comments:

Post a Comment