Monday 10 September 2012

Laner after Reggina: "The goal under the Curva Sud is a dream"

Simon Laner
source: hellasverona.it

The altoatesino midfielder Simon Laner explained to the press his satisfaction of his first goal with Verona: "For me it's a great joy: I'm born here, in Hellas academy. Scoring under the Curva Sud then...amazing! I've always dreamt it, I couldn't ask more. We saw a great Verona, in all aspects. We played an excellent game at back and we started the dangerous actions starting from there. We didn't concede clear chances to our rivals".

Then Simon talked about his physical condition: "I'm fit. I feel at my best.  The whole team gave the right answer to people who thought we started bad. Returning here after ten years for me it's a dream, the club offered me this opportunity and now I want to demonstrate they made the right choice by choosing me. Now let's think at our next game against Vicenza to make a good game even there".

No comments:

Post a Comment