Monday 10 September 2012

Mandorlini after Reggina: "We wanted to win the game"

Andrea Mandorlini
source: hellasverona.it

Hellas Verona manager Andrea Mandorlini was interviewed after the gialloblu win for 2-0 over Reggina: "We've started the game very well, then after the goal we lied down a bit. In the half time I spoke with my team and we change our behavior. If that was a penalty? Cacia told me he was kicked so I think it was a foul. Anyway we've created lot of chances even if we're not perfect in scoring goals yet. We have very good players, but the team is not a real group yet and we have to improve our way of playing football. The most important thing was the tree points. Bojinov's first game? He's a fantastic guy and I really hope he can help us. He's ready and determinate".

No comments:

Post a Comment